Monday, August 17, 2009

A Monday Blog from Hailey

So, Mommy is letting me use the computer. She's helping me a little, but I can basically do it on my own now. I can do a lot of things on my own. There are several things that I would like to blog about today. One is my birthday. The second is how crazy my brother is. A third is our premier trip to Toys R Us!

I am going to one year old tomorrow. I am very excited. Mommy bought us shirts and we are going to party...I'll post pictures after tomorrow. Mommy said she is going to let us have balloons and cupcakes! I can't wait! I can tell you how old I am going to be. Here I am:


I can also do "so big" and play peek-a-boo, but I don't want to brag.

Okay, on to my brother. He is completely nuts! He is funny, but he is nuts at the same time. I guess that's reasonable though because most crazy people are funny! I know that from all of my life experience...if you weren't reading carefully, I am going to be one...I know a lot now!

My brother does crazy things like sticks his fingers in the dog's mouth, screams at the top of his lungs while chasing Mommy, and tries to get away from her during diaper changes so he can crawl around naked. The strangest things though consist of his love of Brie's doggie bed and his new fascination with gloves. It's August for God's sake...put the gloves away!










I still love him though...for all the times he knocks me over, uses me head as a drum, and steals my food/toys/books/hugs...I still love him.

Now, onto our first trip ever to Toys R Us. I think we're going to like this place, but I heard Mommy telling someone that she thinks it will turn into "her own personal Hell." I don't know why she said that...I think that place is soooo cool! Actually, I would have had a lot more fun if they'd actually let us out of the stroller. What kind of people bring kids to Toys R Us and make them sit in the stroller? I'll tell you who...mean people! Just kidding...they're cool!











I definitely looked a little bored in these pictures, but make no mistake, I was having a good time. I just like to play it cool so no one knows my true feelings...I'm fly like that! See how I put my foot over the bar in the stroller...very noncholant, right? I'm singing like a bird inside though! Trust me on that one!!!

That's all for now...thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

Manda said...

glad hailey got to put in her 2 cents! love the new stuffed animals...look like they do too!

Our Life in Pixels said...

Awwww Happy Birthday guys!! I hope you eat your whole cupcake and make a mess. That IS what 1st birthday's are all about. Now, if you do it when you're 24, they look at you strange, so get away with as much as you can NOW!! You guys are just too cute! Thank mommy for keep up w/ the blog. I can't imagine how busy she is w/ you 2! I know my Kaity ( who turned 1 yesterday!!!) is busier than my other two little boys ever were!!
Happy 1st Birthday!!!