Friday, June 12, 2009

Want it? Well, you can't have it! Ha!

The Coveted Piece of Soggy Graham Cracker
Matt: Hailey, want the rest of my graham cracker? I think I can reach.
Hailey: That's so nice of you! I'd love it!
Matt: Okay, reach your hand out and it's yours!
Matt: Mom, I'm not sure I want to give it to her anymore.
Hailey: But you said you would...that makes me sad.
Matt: It looks so yummy though...I'm conflicted. Should I? Shouldn't I?
Hailey: You should...you should give it to me!!!
Matt: I'm so sorry...I can't hold out. This piece of soggy graham cracker needs to be in my mouth. I didn't mean to lead you on...I just need it!
Hailey: So, I get nothing? NOTHING??? This is ridiculous!

I think we need to start working on sharing...

4 comments:

Manda said...

can i have some soggy graham cracker???

Ellie said...

This same "conversation" about soggy finger food happens daily at my house--only between my 7 month old and my 3 year old!

Our Life in Pixels said...

Those eyes *gasp*!

Love your high chairs! Are those plastic covers over the wood??

Denise said...

The picture of them reaching out to each other is so cute!